- Brooks Koepka: The PGA Tour’s Next Star?
- Dan Jenkins’ “Tiger Woods Parody” Article in Golf Digest and Tiger Woods’ Response
- Christina Kim Wins on LPGA Tour: Her road back from depression is one to be celebrated
- PODCAST: Bubba’s Win, Canadian Golf and the Patrick Reed/Ted Bishop Controversies
- 3 Elements to Picking the Correct Golf Instructor For Your Game
- Moe Norman, The Greatest Ball Striker of All-Time
- Phil Mickelson Will Coach for Arizona State Golf Team
- Canadian Golfer Nick Taylor Jumps 356 Spots in OWGR After Sanderson Farms Victory
- Bubba Watson Wins in China, Amazing Hole Out on the 18th
- Patrick Reed Anti-Gay Slur at WGC-HSBC and the Overreaction
Fitness & Wellness
Good golf and a healthy and consistent Fitness & Wellness program go hand in hand. How do PGA Tour players hit the ball so long and straight? Other than of course being extremely naturally gifted, they are physically fit and have a dedication to physical fitness and staying in shape. Our Fitness & Wellness Channel provides you with well over a dozen videos on ways to train and exercise key areas utilized during the golf swing so that you can try and emulate from what the best do to help their games. These videos also focus on ways to improve your balance, your warm up routine, how to hit the ball longer, and much more.