- Things to Be Thankful for in 2014 Golf, the USGolfTV Version
- Tour Angle 144 Review: Swing the Way Tour Pros Swing
- Henrik Stenson and His 2015 Outlook After Win at Dubai
- Tiger Woods and Chris Como: A Match Made in Heaven?
- Europe’s Bids for 2022 Ryder Cup– Turkey Made a Bid?
- Brooks Koepka: The PGA Tour’s Next Star?
- Dan Jenkins’ “Tiger Woods Parody” Article in Golf Digest and Tiger Woods’ Response
- Christina Kim Wins on LPGA Tour: Her road back from depression is one to be celebrated
- PODCAST: Bubba’s Win, Canadian Golf and the Patrick Reed/Ted Bishop Controversies
- 3 Elements to Picking the Correct Golf Instructor For Your Game
Fitness & Wellness
Good golf and a healthy and consistent Fitness & Wellness program go hand in hand. How do PGA Tour players hit the ball so long and straight? Other than of course being extremely naturally gifted, they are physically fit and have a dedication to physical fitness and staying in shape. Our Fitness & Wellness Channel provides you with well over a dozen videos on ways to train and exercise key areas utilized during the golf swing so that you can try and emulate from what the best do to help their games. These videos also focus on ways to improve your balance, your warm up routine, how to hit the ball longer, and much more.