- 11 Things in Golf We’re Thankful for in 2015 at USGolfTV
- The Greatest Takeaways from Junior Golf
- Kevin Kisner Can Take a Sigh of Relief…
- What to Make of Steve Williams Book “Out of the Rough”
- Phil Mickelson’s New Coach: Meet Andrew Getson
- Golf Science Lab: Learn the Game in a Deeper Way
- 2015 OHL Classic at Mayakoba Preview: Picks & Predictions
- Peter Malnati: Wins Sanderson Farms, Validates Character
- Russell Knox and His Biggest Win of His Career
- Phil and Butch: What Does the Split Mean?
Fitness & Wellness
Good golf and a healthy and consistent Fitness & Wellness program go hand in hand. How do PGA Tour players hit the ball so long and straight? Other than of course being extremely naturally gifted, they are physically fit and have a dedication to physical fitness and staying in shape. Our Fitness & Wellness Channel provides you with well over a dozen videos on ways to train and exercise key areas utilized during the golf swing so that you can try and emulate from what the best do to help their games. These videos also focus on ways to improve your balance, your warm up routine, how to hit the ball longer, and much more.