- 2015 Quicken Loans National Preview: Picks & Predictions
- RBC Canadian Open Recap: David vs. Two Goliaths
- Dirty Larry Golf: Use The Navigator, and Start Making More Putts….Today!
- The 2015 Open Championship Recap: Zach’s Second
- The Golf Channel Academy App Review: “You Need This App”
- Ivor Robson: Calling it a Career at St. Andrews
- The Road Hole at St. Andrews + Fly Over
- Tom Watson Closes Book on Historic Open Career (VIDEO)
- 2015 Open Championship at St. Andrews Preview: Picks & Predictions
- Jordan Spieth Wins the John Deere Classic, Again
Fitness & Wellness
Good golf and a healthy and consistent Fitness & Wellness program go hand in hand. How do PGA Tour players hit the ball so long and straight? Other than of course being extremely naturally gifted, they are physically fit and have a dedication to physical fitness and staying in shape. Our Fitness & Wellness Channel provides you with well over a dozen videos on ways to train and exercise key areas utilized during the golf swing so that you can try and emulate from what the best do to help their games. These videos also focus on ways to improve your balance, your warm up routine, how to hit the ball longer, and much more.