- Introduction to Flightscope: The World’s First 3D Doppler Radar for Sports
- Bubba Watson, Jimmy Fallon and Some Pie Golf?
- Matt Every Dominates: 6 Observations from Bay Hill
- 3 PGA Tour Statistics to Tell Angry Golfers
- Bubba Watson Plays the Simplest Game In Golf
- Jordan Spieth: A Tumultuous Final Round Leads to Victory
- 2015 Valspar Championship: PREVIEW from Innisbrook
- Dustin Johnson Continues Win Streak, Rallies at the Difficult Doral
- REVIEW: The Impact Zone, SecretSixTips.com and Bobby Clampett
- 3 Simple Ways to Practice Your Chipping
Crazy Guy Photobombs the U.S. Open Awards Ceremony- “Enjoy the Jail Cell Pal”
- Updated: June 17, 2012
Webb Simpson won the U.S. Open on Sunday at the Olympic Club, but possibly the most memorable moment from the day will be this crazy yahoo guy who decided to photobomb the winner’s interview. Hands down the most hilarious part is the USGA’s Mike Davis as he springs out, grabs the lunatic and pulls him straight off the screen seemingly straight from an SNL skit or something. Watch it again and again, and it just gets funnier each time. Best part about it is Webb Simpson’s line to the crazy man as he’s being pulled away- “Enjoy the jail cell pal.” Classic!
The only question I have is, if you’re going to have your 15 seconds of fame followed by some jail time and a lifetime of humility, wouldn’t you at least come up with something better to say than to sound like a drunken owl? I guess that guy’s hat (or whatever that was) answers that question.