- U.S. Walker Cup Team Finalized: Any Surprises?
- Full Review: Elmwood’s Complete North Nine Renovations (with pics and videos!)
- Titleist SM5 Wedges: Vokey’s Design Now Offers Raw Wedges
- NEW Jordan Spieth Ad with Steph Curry for Under Armour
- ActivMotion Bar: Activate Your Muscles 173% More!
- 2015 The Barclays Preview: Picks & Predictions for Plainfield
- It’s all about the Young Guys? Davis Love III is 51
- Why We shouldn’t compare Jordan Spieth in 2015 to Tiger Woods in 2000
- 5 Sleeping Habits That Can Improve Your Golf Game
- FreeGolfMatrix.com: 7 Free Video Lessons from Rick Smith
Crazy Guy Photobombs the U.S. Open Awards Ceremony- “Enjoy the Jail Cell Pal”
- Updated: June 17, 2012
Webb Simpson won the U.S. Open on Sunday at the Olympic Club, but possibly the most memorable moment from the day will be this crazy yahoo guy who decided to photobomb the winner’s interview. Hands down the most hilarious part is the USGA’s Mike Davis as he springs out, grabs the lunatic and pulls him straight off the screen seemingly straight from an SNL skit or something. Watch it again and again, and it just gets funnier each time. Best part about it is Webb Simpson’s line to the crazy man as he’s being pulled away- “Enjoy the jail cell pal.” Classic!
The only question I have is, if you’re going to have your 15 seconds of fame followed by some jail time and a lifetime of humility, wouldn’t you at least come up with something better to say than to sound like a drunken owl? I guess that guy’s hat (or whatever that was) answers that question.