- 2015 Presidents Cup Day 1 Recap
- Five Reasons the Americans Will Win the Presidents Cup
- Five Reasons the Internationals Will Win the Presidents Cup
- With Jim Furyk Out, J.B. Holmes Makes U.S. Presidents Cup Team Better
- Spieth is the PGA Tour’s POY, Of Course; Daniel Berger ROY
- If You’re Taking Golf Lessons, Get Out of Your Own Way…
- A Letter to Bryson DeChambeau & SMU: Banned for 2016 Postseason
- Jordan Spieth’s Tour Championship: His Best Win of 2015
- My Two Days with Dr. Kwon– Golf Biomechanics
- Titleist Announces New 716 Irons: the AP1s, AP2, CBs and MBs
Crazy Guy Photobombs the U.S. Open Awards Ceremony- “Enjoy the Jail Cell Pal”
- Updated: June 17, 2012
Webb Simpson won the U.S. Open on Sunday at the Olympic Club, but possibly the most memorable moment from the day will be this crazy yahoo guy who decided to photobomb the winner’s interview. Hands down the most hilarious part is the USGA’s Mike Davis as he springs out, grabs the lunatic and pulls him straight off the screen seemingly straight from an SNL skit or something. Watch it again and again, and it just gets funnier each time. Best part about it is Webb Simpson’s line to the crazy man as he’s being pulled away- “Enjoy the jail cell pal.” Classic!
The only question I have is, if you’re going to have your 15 seconds of fame followed by some jail time and a lifetime of humility, wouldn’t you at least come up with something better to say than to sound like a drunken owl? I guess that guy’s hat (or whatever that was) answers that question.