- Teaching With Technology: Understanding Distances With Flightscope
- Matsuyama Catches and Out-duels Rickie in a Playoff in Phoenix
- Jim Furyk Has Wrist Surgery, To Miss 2016 Masters & 3 Months
- Brandt Snedker Outlasts Field for 2nd Win at Torrey Pines
- Flightscope: The History of the Company with CEO Henri Johnson
- 2016 Farmers Insurance Preview: Picks & Predictions from Torrey Pines
- Jason Dufner Is Back: That’s How Duff Does It #CareerBuilder
- Rickie Fowler High-Tops His Way to Abu Dhabi Victory
- The Ultimate Guide for Hitting a Draw: The Tour Draw, Fix Your Slice
- 2016 CareerBuilder Challenge Preview: Picks & Predictions
Crazy Guy Photobombs the U.S. Open Awards Ceremony- “Enjoy the Jail Cell Pal”
- Updated: June 17, 2012
Webb Simpson won the U.S. Open on Sunday at the Olympic Club, but possibly the most memorable moment from the day will be this crazy yahoo guy who decided to photobomb the winner’s interview. Hands down the most hilarious part is the USGA’s Mike Davis as he springs out, grabs the lunatic and pulls him straight off the screen seemingly straight from an SNL skit or something. Watch it again and again, and it just gets funnier each time. Best part about it is Webb Simpson’s line to the crazy man as he’s being pulled away- “Enjoy the jail cell pal.” Classic!
The only question I have is, if you’re going to have your 15 seconds of fame followed by some jail time and a lifetime of humility, wouldn’t you at least come up with something better to say than to sound like a drunken owl? I guess that guy’s hat (or whatever that was) answers that question.