- Tiger Woods and Chris Como: A Match Made in Heaven?
- Europe’s Bids for 2022 Ryder Cup– Turkey Made a Bid?
- Brooks Koepka: The PGA Tour’s Next Star?
- Dan Jenkins’ “Tiger Woods Parody” Article in Golf Digest and Tiger Woods’ Response
- Christina Kim Wins on LPGA Tour: Her road back from depression is one to be celebrated
- PODCAST: Bubba’s Win, Canadian Golf and the Patrick Reed/Ted Bishop Controversies
- 3 Elements to Picking the Correct Golf Instructor For Your Game
- Moe Norman, The Greatest Ball Striker of All-Time
- Phil Mickelson Will Coach for Arizona State Golf Team
- Canadian Golfer Nick Taylor Jumps 356 Spots in OWGR After Sanderson Farms Victory
Golf Channel Morning Drive Co-Host Erik Kuselias To Tie Knot With Fellow Show Hottie Holly Sonders
- Updated: May 16, 2012
Straight from the category of the most surprisingly unsurprising news that I’ve heard lately, Golf Channel Morning Drive co-host Erik Kuselias is now engaged to fellow show mate Holly Sonders. Sonders is an attractive 25-year-old former Michigan St college golfer who apparently loves to eat meatballs, I mean loves Eric Kuselias. The two have worked together on the set of Morning Drive since its inception at the beginning of last year, as EK has constantly gushed publicly and on-air over Holly’s good looks. Excuse me while I go throw up in my mouth for a minute.
The depressing news that Holly is actually engaged to the roid-filled, face-washing, fake smiling Kuselias is as actually good news for Morning Drive fans like myself, because effective immediately, Erik is no longer a part of the wildly popular show (wildly popular because of classy and cool Gary Williams, Holly and the concept of the show, not because of you Hulk-wannabe Eric).
— Holly Sonders (@holly_sonders) July 27, 2014
According to Golf Channel’s spokesperson Dan Higgins, “Erik has been working with the NBC Sports Network and been on assignment with NBC Sports Talk, where he’s done a great job, so his focus is being shifted to that instead of Morning Drive.” Mr. Higgins could’ve just said, “Erik has been hooking up with Holly and we don’t approve of his continued horndoggery so we’re shipping him elsewhere.” Ok, so I stole that “horndoggery” from an article on Deadspin, but I found it too funny not to repeat.
For those that aren’t aware, this is nothing new for the horny Hulk-wannabe EK, as at ESPN he was suspended and then fired for having an on-going affair with fellow ESPN reporter Stephania Bell. Also, during that same time frame he bluntly told a different reporter, “I want to ____ you” while at a MNF party. Oh yeah, and Erik was married at the time (his suspicious wife had hired a private investigator and after finding out these details, filed for divorce).
Oh Erik, how we are just so glad that they left Holly behind on Morning Drive for all of us to enjoy while you get to enjoy your “move up” over to NBC Sports Network, and we’re already looking forward to the first public roid-raged moment where Erik loses it in public at someone for merely gawking at his “fiancé.” Good riddance Golf Channel. As Erik used to say on Morning Drive, “let’s roll!”….into a much better off, more enjoyable show that is.