- Paul Azinger and Team USA Ryder Cup Captaincy for 2016
- 2016 Ryder Cup Outlook: Team USA Hopes at Hazeltine
- 7 Crucial Questions Entering 2014 Ryder Cup at Gleneagles
- Sir Alex Ferguson and the European Ryder Cup Team
- Ryder Cup PODCAST: X-factors, Ideal Pairings, Gleneagles and More
- SCOR Wedges Review: The Most Accurate Wedges In Golf
- Ryder Cup: U.S. Team Is More Of An Underdog Than It Appears
- 2014 Ryder Cup TV Times and Schedule from Gleneagles
- 50 PGA Tour Cards Earned For The 2014-2015 Season Via Web.com Finals
- R&A Accepts Women Membership
Golf Fitness Tips- The “Stork Turn” Exercise Video
- Updated: July 8, 2012
In this video, Golf Fitness Specialist Dick Bartling gives you an exercise called the “Stork Turn.” The exercise starts on one foot with the other foot tucked behind the opposite knee. Cross your arms across your body with your upper body staying stable you are going to rotate your lower body back and forth. Repeat with the other leg after about 15-20 seconds of rotation. This will help with your coordination and balance that is required with the golf swing.
For another great tip from Dick Bartling, check out this tip on improving upper body flexibility.