- Will the FedEx Cup Give Us the 1 vs. 2 vs. 3 Match-Up?
- U.S. Walker Cup Team Finalized: Any Surprises?
- Full Review: Elmwood’s Complete North Nine Renovations (with pics and videos!)
- Titleist SM5 Wedges: Vokey’s Design Now Offers Raw Wedges
- NEW Jordan Spieth Ad with Steph Curry for Under Armour
- ActivMotion Bar: Activate Your Muscles 173% More!
- 2015 The Barclays Preview: Picks & Predictions for Plainfield
- It’s all about the Young Guys? Davis Love III is 51
- Why We shouldn’t compare Jordan Spieth in 2015 to Tiger Woods in 2000
- 5 Sleeping Habits That Can Improve Your Golf Game
Golf Fitness Tips- The “Stork Turn” Exercise Video
- Updated: July 8, 2012
In this video, Golf Fitness Specialist Dick Bartling gives you an exercise called the “Stork Turn.” The exercise starts on one foot with the other foot tucked behind the opposite knee. Cross your arms across your body with your upper body staying stable you are going to rotate your lower body back and forth. Repeat with the other leg after about 15-20 seconds of rotation. This will help with your coordination and balance that is required with the golf swing.
For another great tip from Dick Bartling, check out this tip on improving upper body flexibility.