- Anthony Kim, Golf’s Lost Golden Child, Auctions Off Golf for $24,500
- 5 Teams to Watch at the Men’s NCAA Golf Championships
- 2015 Crowne Plaza Invitational at Colonial Preview: Picks for Hogan Alley’s Tartan Jacket
- Arizona State’s Jon Rahm Rodriguez Wins Ben Hogan Award
- 6 Tips For Hitting a “Phil Mickelson” Flop Shot
- 2015 Wells Fargo Championship: Picks, Predictions and Players to Watch
- There’s a Place For Caddies in Golf’s Hall of Fame
- 2015 PLAYERS Recap: Champion Rickie Fowler’s Versatile Golf Game
- 2015 PLAYERS Championship Preview: Player picks, Predictions and a VIDEO
- What Can You Learn from Jordan Spieth’s Swing?
Golf Fitness Tips- The “Stork Turn” Exercise Video
- Updated: July 8, 2012
In this video, Golf Fitness Specialist Dick Bartling gives you an exercise called the “Stork Turn.” The exercise starts on one foot with the other foot tucked behind the opposite knee. Cross your arms across your body with your upper body staying stable you are going to rotate your lower body back and forth. Repeat with the other leg after about 15-20 seconds of rotation. This will help with your coordination and balance that is required with the golf swing.
For another great tip from Dick Bartling, check out this tip on improving upper body flexibility.