- In Search Of Golf Greatness: What is Golf’s Secret?
- 2015 Zurich Classic of New Orleans Preview: Predictions and Picks
- Grinding in Golf: What Does ‘Grinding’ Actually Mean?
- 6 Reasons Why the 12th at Augusta is the World’s Best Par-3
- Silver Cup: Who Will Finish Low-Am at the 2015 Masters?
- 2015 Masters Preview: Augusta National, Picks and Predictions
- DJ, Rory, Tiger and Co: The Masters Hype Is Building…
- Mission Belt: The Belts with an Extraordinary Mission
- 2015 Shell Houston Open Preview: Picks for the SHO
- Introduction to Flightscope: The World’s First 3D Doppler Radar for Sports
Golf Fitness Tips- The “Stork Turn” Exercise Video
- Updated: July 8, 2012
In this video, Golf Fitness Specialist Dick Bartling gives you an exercise called the “Stork Turn.” The exercise starts on one foot with the other foot tucked behind the opposite knee. Cross your arms across your body with your upper body staying stable you are going to rotate your lower body back and forth. Repeat with the other leg after about 15-20 seconds of rotation. This will help with your coordination and balance that is required with the golf swing.
For another great tip from Dick Bartling, check out this tip on improving upper body flexibility.