- The James Hahn Story: Wins Riviera
- Cleveland Putter Review: The Smart Square Counterbalance
- One Size Doesn’t Fit All When It Comes To Golf Swings
- Davis Love III is the 2016 US Ryder Cup Captain
- 2015 Northern Trust Open Preview: Riviera Country Club
- La Reunion Course Review: Guatemala’s Treasure for Golfers
- Brandt Snedeker Wins at Pebble Beach, Ticket to Augusta Again
- Bridgestone Golf: The Bridgestone J15 DF Iron Review (VIDEO)
- How Does Super Bowl Sunday Compare with Masters Sunday?
- Strokes Gained: The Statistic That Could Help Change Your Game
Golf Fitness Tips- The “Stork Turn” Exercise Video
- Updated: July 8, 2012
In this video, Golf Fitness Specialist Dick Bartling gives you an exercise called the “Stork Turn.” The exercise starts on one foot with the other foot tucked behind the opposite knee. Cross your arms across your body with your upper body staying stable you are going to rotate your lower body back and forth. Repeat with the other leg after about 15-20 seconds of rotation. This will help with your coordination and balance that is required with the golf swing.
For another great tip from Dick Bartling, check out this tip on improving upper body flexibility.