- Hyo-Joo Kim Shoots Record-Setting 61 At The Evian Championship
- Sir Nick Faldo Honored with 2014 Payne Stewart Award
- Morgan Hoffmann: An Unlikely Surge Never Before Seen in the FedExCup
- How Altitude Affects Your Golf Ball
- 2014 Ryder Cup Snubs: American and European Players LEFT HOME
- 2014 BMW Championship Preview: Picks + Predictions at Cherry Hills
- Ryder Cup Captain Selections: Paul McGinley Selects Gallacher, Poulter and Westwood for 2014 Gleneagles
- Ryder Cup Captain Selections: Tom Watson Selects Bradley, Mahan and Simpson for 2014 Gleneagles
- Chris Kirk– From Punchline to Champion, Wins Deutsche Bank Championship
- Colts Punter Pat McAfee, A Golf Swing Celebration?
Golf Fitness Tips- The “Stork Turn” Exercise Video
- Updated: July 8, 2012
In this video, Golf Fitness Specialist Dick Bartling gives you an exercise called the “Stork Turn.” The exercise starts on one foot with the other foot tucked behind the opposite knee. Cross your arms across your body with your upper body staying stable you are going to rotate your lower body back and forth. Repeat with the other leg after about 15-20 seconds of rotation. This will help with your coordination and balance that is required with the golf swing.
For another great tip from Dick Bartling, check out this tip on improving upper body flexibility.