- BombTech Golf: The Grenade Driver Review
- GolfBeer Brewing: Graeme, Keegan and the Junkman
- Being a Coach Is NOT Giving Lessons
- Seinfeld, The Show About Nothing, and Golf
- On Ted Bishop and his Ousting: A Psychologist’s View
- 5 Reasons To Follow David Feherty
- The Longest 3 Foot Putt Ever Made, A Fake Video?
- Jarrod Lyle: Beats Leukemia Twice, Pursuing PGA Tour Card with Limited Starts
- Ian Poulter Annonuces Agreement With Titleist Footjoy for 2015
- 2014 McGladrey Classic Preview: Course, Contenders and Winner at Sea Island
Golf Fitness Tips- The “Stork Turn” Exercise Video
- Updated: July 8, 2012
In this video, Golf Fitness Specialist Dick Bartling gives you an exercise called the “Stork Turn.” The exercise starts on one foot with the other foot tucked behind the opposite knee. Cross your arms across your body with your upper body staying stable you are going to rotate your lower body back and forth. Repeat with the other leg after about 15-20 seconds of rotation. This will help with your coordination and balance that is required with the golf swing.
For another great tip from Dick Bartling, check out this tip on improving upper body flexibility.