- Remove the Emotion from Golf
- Rickie Fowler’s Walk-Off Ace at the Quicken Loans National
- Rukket Sports: The Haack Net Review
- 2015 Quicken Loans National Preview: Picks & Predictions
- RBC Canadian Open Recap: David vs. Two Goliaths
- Dirty Larry Golf: Use The Navigator, and Start Making More Putts….Today!
- The 2015 Open Championship Recap: Zach’s Second
- The Golf Channel Academy App Review: “You Need This App”
- Ivor Robson: Calling it a Career at St. Andrews
- The Road Hole at St. Andrews + Fly Over
Golf Fitness Tips- The “Stork Turn” Exercise Video
- Updated: July 8, 2012
In this video, Golf Fitness Specialist Dick Bartling gives you an exercise called the “Stork Turn.” The exercise starts on one foot with the other foot tucked behind the opposite knee. Cross your arms across your body with your upper body staying stable you are going to rotate your lower body back and forth. Repeat with the other leg after about 15-20 seconds of rotation. This will help with your coordination and balance that is required with the golf swing.
For another great tip from Dick Bartling, check out this tip on improving upper body flexibility.