- Phil Mickelson Fired as ASU Sun Devils Golf Team Assistant Coach
- 2015 Waste Management Phoenix Open Preview: Tiger’s Debut
- Bill Haas Wins Humana, Beating 9 Players Who Reach 20-under
- Branden Grace Wins Qatar Masters– Spectacular Eagle
- Does Sergio Garcia Have A Major Championship in Him?
- Chip and Pitch It Like the Pros
- Focus on the Process, Forget the Result
- Hank Haney Golf School: What Is He Teaching?
- Don’t Swing Slower, Swing Better with Sequence
- Jimmy Walker Owns Hawaii, Wins 2015 Sony Open
Golf Fitness Tips- The “Stork Turn” Exercise Video
- Updated: July 8, 2012
In this video, Golf Fitness Specialist Dick Bartling gives you an exercise called the “Stork Turn.” The exercise starts on one foot with the other foot tucked behind the opposite knee. Cross your arms across your body with your upper body staying stable you are going to rotate your lower body back and forth. Repeat with the other leg after about 15-20 seconds of rotation. This will help with your coordination and balance that is required with the golf swing.
For another great tip from Dick Bartling, check out this tip on improving upper body flexibility.