- Improve Putting: The Medicus Putting Alley Can Help | REVIEW
- PGA Tour Preview: FedExCup Playoffs – The Barclays Picks & Predictions | #playoffs #barclays
- Ryder Cup Captain Picks Speculation Podcast: Who Will Tom Watson Go With for the 2014 Gleneagles Ryder Cup? | #RyderCup
- Camilo Villegas, a Thursday 63 + Sunday 63 Equals a Win at the 2014 Wyndham Championship | #Camilo
- Where Would Major #15 Rank in Tiger Woods Career?
- Robin Williams on Golf: One of the Greatest Comedians to Ever Exist
- PGA Tour Preview: 2014 Wyndham Championship Picks & Predictions – ‘Last Game of the Season’ | #wyndham #pgatour
- Jimmy Fallon and PGA Tour Superlatives [VIDEO]: Angel Cabrera, Chris Kirk, Brendon De Jonge, Rory McIlroy and Tiger Woods Mug-Shot Jabs | #Fallon
- Rickie Fowler In The Majors 2014: A Major Season To Be Remembered With The Greats? | #Rickie
- Welcome One, Welcome All– Enter, The Rory McIlroy Era | PGA Championship
Russell Henley PGA Video Swing Analysis
- Updated: January 14, 2013
Russell Henley may be a 23-year-old PGA Tour rookie, but he swings the club like a wiley Tour veteran. During his swing, Russell does a superb job of keeping his feet grounded during the golf swing and also does an excellent job of rotating with his body instead of just with his arms and hands. It’s a very sound swing that is quite modern with his grounded feet, yet is also classic in his hand position and rotation throughout the swing. Russell shredded the Sony Open field in firing a tournament record tying 24-under par score for his first PGA Tour victory. Check out our video swing analysis below by PGA Pro Todd Kolb.