- 5 Reasons To Follow David Feherty
- The Longest 3 Foot Putt Ever Made, A Fake Video?
- Jarrod Lyle: Beats Leukemia Twice, Pursuing PGA Tour Card with Limited Starts
- Ian Poulter Annonuces Agreement With Titleist Footjoy for 2015
- 2014 McGladrey Classic Preview: Course, Contenders and Winner at Sea Island
- 5 Characteristics All Great Golfing Parents Have
- Tony Finau: The 25-year old Big Samoan’s Path to the PGA Tour
- Podcast, Troy and Dillon: 2014-2015 PGA Tour Season Previews, US Task Force and 2015 Majors
- The State of South Korea Golf
- SNEAK PEAK: “The Falls” at Grand Falls Casino: Back Nine Course Review
Russell Henley PGA Video Swing Analysis
- Updated: January 14, 2013
Russell Henley may be a 23-year-old PGA Tour rookie, but he swings the club like a wiley Tour veteran. During his swing, Russell does a superb job of keeping his feet grounded during the golf swing and also does an excellent job of rotating with his body instead of just with his arms and hands. It’s a very sound swing that is quite modern with his grounded feet, yet is also classic in his hand position and rotation throughout the swing. Russell shredded the Sony Open field in firing a tournament record tying 24-under par score for his first PGA Tour victory. Check out our video swing analysis below by PGA Pro Todd Kolb.