- In Search Of Golf Greatness: What is Golf’s Secret?
- 2015 Zurich Classic of New Orleans Preview: Predictions and Picks
- Grinding in Golf: What Does ‘Grinding’ Actually Mean?
- 6 Reasons Why the 12th at Augusta is the World’s Best Par-3
- Silver Cup: Who Will Finish Low-Am at the 2015 Masters?
- 2015 Masters Preview: Augusta National, Picks and Predictions
- DJ, Rory, Tiger and Co: The Masters Hype Is Building…
- Mission Belt: The Belts with an Extraordinary Mission
- 2015 Shell Houston Open Preview: Picks for the SHO
- Introduction to Flightscope: The World’s First 3D Doppler Radar for Sports
Russell Henley PGA Video Swing Analysis
- Updated: January 14, 2013
Russell Henley may be a 23-year-old PGA Tour rookie, but he swings the club like a wiley Tour veteran. During his swing, Russell does a superb job of keeping his feet grounded during the golf swing and also does an excellent job of rotating with his body instead of just with his arms and hands. It’s a very sound swing that is quite modern with his grounded feet, yet is also classic in his hand position and rotation throughout the swing. Russell shredded the Sony Open field in firing a tournament record tying 24-under par score for his first PGA Tour victory. Check out our video swing analysis below by PGA Pro Todd Kolb.