- Phil Mickelson Fired as ASU Sun Devils Golf Team Assistant Coach
- 2015 Waste Management Phoenix Open Preview: Tiger’s Debut
- Bill Haas Wins Humana, Beating 9 Players Who Reach 20-under
- Branden Grace Wins Qatar Masters– Spectacular Eagle
- Does Sergio Garcia Have A Major Championship in Him?
- Chip and Pitch It Like the Pros
- Focus on the Process, Forget the Result
- Hank Haney Golf School: What Is He Teaching?
- Don’t Swing Slower, Swing Better with Sequence
- Jimmy Walker Owns Hawaii, Wins 2015 Sony Open
Russell Henley PGA Video Swing Analysis
- Updated: January 14, 2013
Russell Henley may be a 23-year-old PGA Tour rookie, but he swings the club like a wiley Tour veteran. During his swing, Russell does a superb job of keeping his feet grounded during the golf swing and also does an excellent job of rotating with his body instead of just with his arms and hands. It’s a very sound swing that is quite modern with his grounded feet, yet is also classic in his hand position and rotation throughout the swing. Russell shredded the Sony Open field in firing a tournament record tying 24-under par score for his first PGA Tour victory. Check out our video swing analysis below by PGA Pro Todd Kolb.