- Anthony Kim, Golf’s Lost Golden Child, Auctions Off Golf for $24,500
- 5 Teams to Watch at the Men’s NCAA Golf Championships
- 2015 Crowne Plaza Invitational at Colonial Preview: Picks for Hogan Alley’s Tartan Jacket
- Arizona State’s Jon Rahm Rodriguez Wins Ben Hogan Award
- 6 Tips For Hitting a “Phil Mickelson” Flop Shot
- 2015 Wells Fargo Championship: Picks, Predictions and Players to Watch
- There’s a Place For Caddies in Golf’s Hall of Fame
- 2015 PLAYERS Recap: Champion Rickie Fowler’s Versatile Golf Game
- 2015 PLAYERS Championship Preview: Player picks, Predictions and a VIDEO
- What Can You Learn from Jordan Spieth’s Swing?
Russell Henley PGA Video Swing Analysis
- Updated: January 14, 2013
Russell Henley may be a 23-year-old PGA Tour rookie, but he swings the club like a wiley Tour veteran. During his swing, Russell does a superb job of keeping his feet grounded during the golf swing and also does an excellent job of rotating with his body instead of just with his arms and hands. It’s a very sound swing that is quite modern with his grounded feet, yet is also classic in his hand position and rotation throughout the swing. Russell shredded the Sony Open field in firing a tournament record tying 24-under par score for his first PGA Tour victory. Check out our video swing analysis below by PGA Pro Todd Kolb.