- Introduction to Flightscope: The World’s First 3D Doppler Radar for Sports
- Bubba Watson, Jimmy Fallon and Some Pie Golf?
- Matt Every Dominates: 6 Observations from Bay Hill
- 3 PGA Tour Statistics to Tell Angry Golfers
- Bubba Watson Plays the Simplest Game In Golf
- Jordan Spieth: A Tumultuous Final Round Leads to Victory
- 2015 Valspar Championship: PREVIEW from Innisbrook
- Dustin Johnson Continues Win Streak, Rallies at the Difficult Doral
- REVIEW: The Impact Zone, SecretSixTips.com and Bobby Clampett
- 3 Simple Ways to Practice Your Chipping
Russell Henley PGA Video Swing Analysis
- Updated: January 14, 2013
Russell Henley may be a 23-year-old PGA Tour rookie, but he swings the club like a wiley Tour veteran. During his swing, Russell does a superb job of keeping his feet grounded during the golf swing and also does an excellent job of rotating with his body instead of just with his arms and hands. It’s a very sound swing that is quite modern with his grounded feet, yet is also classic in his hand position and rotation throughout the swing. Russell shredded the Sony Open field in firing a tournament record tying 24-under par score for his first PGA Tour victory. Check out our video swing analysis below by PGA Pro Todd Kolb.