- Sir Nick Faldo Honored with 2014 Payne Stewart Award
- Morgan Hoffmann: An Unlikely Surge Never Before Seen in the FedExCup
- How Altitude Affects Your Golf Ball
- 2014 Ryder Cup Snubs: American and European Players LEFT HOME
- 2014 BMW Championship Preview: Picks + Predictions at Cherry Hills
- Ryder Cup Captain Selections: Paul McGinley Selects Gallacher, Poulter and Westwood for 2014 Gleneagles
- Ryder Cup Captain Selections: Tom Watson Selects Bradley, Mahan and Simpson for 2014 Gleneagles
- Chris Kirk– From Punchline to Champion, Wins Deutsche Bank Championship
- Colts Punter Pat McAfee, A Golf Swing Celebration?
- Antigua Women Clothing Line 2014
Russell Henley PGA Video Swing Analysis
- Updated: January 14, 2013
Russell Henley may be a 23-year-old PGA Tour rookie, but he swings the club like a wiley Tour veteran. During his swing, Russell does a superb job of keeping his feet grounded during the golf swing and also does an excellent job of rotating with his body instead of just with his arms and hands. It’s a very sound swing that is quite modern with his grounded feet, yet is also classic in his hand position and rotation throughout the swing. Russell shredded the Sony Open field in firing a tournament record tying 24-under par score for his first PGA Tour victory. Check out our video swing analysis below by PGA Pro Todd Kolb.