- BombTech Golf: The Grenade Driver Review
- GolfBeer Brewing: Graeme, Keegan and the Junkman
- Being a Coach Is NOT Giving Lessons
- Seinfeld, The Show About Nothing, and Golf
- On Ted Bishop and his Ousting: A Psychologist’s View
- 5 Reasons To Follow David Feherty
- The Longest 3 Foot Putt Ever Made, A Fake Video?
- Jarrod Lyle: Beats Leukemia Twice, Pursuing PGA Tour Card with Limited Starts
- Ian Poulter Annonuces Agreement With Titleist Footjoy for 2015
- 2014 McGladrey Classic Preview: Course, Contenders and Winner at Sea Island
Suzann Pettersen Nude and Smokin’ Hot In ESPN The Magazine Body Issue | #LPGA #Suzann
- Updated: July 11, 2012
We all remember Natalie Gulbis’ nude photo shoot from the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. Because Natalie seems to put as much or more emphasis on her modeling career than her golf game (hey, we’re not complaining), we knew that Natalie was um….smoking hot before she did the ultra-revealing shoot. Unfortunately, Natalie is the exception to the norm out on the LPGA Tour, as let’s just nicely say that we wouldn’t care to see the majority of the Tour in such clothes-free poses. Thankfully, we’ve found another exception, and her name is Suzann Pettersen.
Suzann is a household name on the LPGA Tour, not just for her looks like Natalie, but because she can actually play the game. The Norwegian has 14 worldwide professional wins, including 8 on the LPGA Tour, with one being a major (’07 LPGA Championship). Suzann and her long blonde hair have been noticeable on Tour for quite a while now, but let’s just say that we didn’t quite know that Suzann Pettersen nude was quite, um….this smoking hot.
Along with athletes in other sports, ESPN The Magazine recently asked Suzann to pose nude in its upcoming Body Issue (issue and full photo shoot to be released on Friday, 7/13). In her response on agreeing to pose she was quoted as saying, “A lot of the best athletes in the world have done it, and I thought it was great to be asked. I thought about it, being naked and all, but I never really considered doing not doing it.”
Suzann, who works out at least two hours a day, six or seven days a week lifting weights, doing cardio and stretching said she tried to diet before the shoot but, “That didn’t last long.” She also went on to say, “I am honored that they asked me to be with world-class athletes. I won’t be posing nude again, but I’m glad I did it.”
Yep, and we are glad as well.
FOR MORE USGOLFTV.COM BLOGS —–>>>>> CLICK HERE!