- Improve Putting: The Medicus Putting Alley Can Help | REVIEW
- PGA Tour Preview: FedExCup Playoffs – The Barclays Picks & Predictions | #playoffs #barclays
- Ryder Cup Captain Picks Speculation Podcast: Who Will Tom Watson Go With for the 2014 Gleneagles Ryder Cup? | #RyderCup
- Camilo Villegas, a Thursday 63 + Sunday 63 Equals a Win at the 2014 Wyndham Championship | #Camilo
- Where Would Major #15 Rank in Tiger Woods Career?
- Robin Williams on Golf: One of the Greatest Comedians to Ever Exist
- PGA Tour Preview: 2014 Wyndham Championship Picks & Predictions – ‘Last Game of the Season’ | #wyndham #pgatour
- Jimmy Fallon and PGA Tour Superlatives [VIDEO]: Angel Cabrera, Chris Kirk, Brendon De Jonge, Rory McIlroy and Tiger Woods Mug-Shot Jabs | #Fallon
- Rickie Fowler In The Majors 2014: A Major Season To Be Remembered With The Greats? | #Rickie
- Welcome One, Welcome All– Enter, The Rory McIlroy Era | PGA Championship
USGolfTV New Partnership! JR Mats, The Real Feel Golf Mat – The Story of the Company
- Updated: March 25, 2013
BackNine Interactive and USGolfTV would like to announce JR Mats as the newest proud presenting sponsor of the USGolfTV national TV show. Keep an eye out for JR Mats’ sponsorship and logo throughout the showings of our season long TV episodes!
So, who is JR Mats?
JR Mats is a golf mat manufacturer based in Westchester, Pennsylvania. They produce high quality golf practice mats and putting mats and pride themselves with the slogan, “The Real Feel Golf Mat™,” working towards giving golfers true feel when hitting shots from a golf mat.
The company was purchased in 2000 by current owner Jay R. McGrath and transformed from a commercial flooring company into the golf mat manufacturing business it is today. When McGrath purchased the company, it was primarily a textile company which produced welcome mats, rubber mats, weight lifting mats, entry matting et al. Initially, only about 5% of the company was focused on golf mats, but McGrath developed this focus in his 12 years of operation and ownership.
Jay R. McGrath took the company from a struggling commercial flooring business in its early days to one of the leading golf mat producers in the nation. With a laser focus on producing the best golf mat in the industry. McGrath was able to focus the niche of his company toward a one-of-a-kind practice mat embraced by the top PGA teaching professionals, country clubs, golf courses, and driving ranges throughout the country.
JR Mats operates all of its sales and business office in his hometown of West Chester, PA. Their production facility and warehouse is located in North Georgia which is still a worldwide leader in the textile industry.
The Country Club Elite™ proprietary design and construction provides golfers a unique combination of firmness to stand/gain footing, with an ability to take a tee, be softer on the joints and remain flexible/durable enough to take repeated proper strikes with every golf club in the bag. They are the complete, all-around golf mat.
Jay R. McGrath has listened closely to what the market wanted and placed them at the forefront of his innovation. In doing this, he has developed a loyal following of PGA professionals and amateur golfers alike.
For some insight into some of the popular names using JR Mats products, they do business with top teaching professionals including Mike Bender in Florida, Jim McLean Golf School in Miami Beach, David Leadbetter Golf Academy in Orlando, Butch Harmon Golf School in Las Vegas and Brian Manzella Golf Academy in Louisiana and Youtube sensation Shawn Clement in Canada. The products have taken off largely through simple “word-of-mouth” from professional to professional about the high quality of the products.
BackNine Interactive and USGolfTV along with JR Mats are excited to move forward in this new relationship! (Also, remember where to take your golf mat needs…(http://www.realfeelgolfmats.com/)
Follow on Twitter: @troy_usgolftv