- 2016 Ryder Cup: “Stock Up” and “Stock Down” Players for Minnesota
- 2016 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Preview: Picks & Predictions
- Teaching With Technology: Understanding Distances With Flightscope
- Matsuyama Catches and Out-duels Rickie in a Playoff in Phoenix
- Jim Furyk Has Wrist Surgery, To Miss 2016 Masters & 3 Months
- Brandt Snedeker Outlasts Field for 2nd Win at Torrey Pines
- Flightscope: The History of the Company with CEO Henri Johnson
- 2016 Farmers Insurance Preview: Picks & Predictions from Torrey Pines
- Jason Dufner Is Back: That’s How Duff Does It #CareerBuilder
- Rickie Fowler High-Tops His Way to Abu Dhabi Victory
USGolfTV/SDGolfTV In the News + Willow Run Golf Course Construction/Renovation Update
- Updated: March 22, 2012
Our very own PGA Pro Todd Kolb was at Willow Run Golf Course this week for an interview with the Argus Leader in addition to filming a video tip for the Argus Leader website. Todd discussed things like getting ready for the season, having the proper early season attitude and making the big decision of deciding which course to play this year. There are many great membership options and punch passes available at a variety of different levels at every course in the area, so everyone should be sure to take advantage.
Todd also highlighted a few stretching exercises, and gave some basic tips for the grip, set up position and aligning to the target. The story runs in the Argus Leader on Saturday, so be sure to check it out.
Also, as you may know, Willow Run is under new ownership and is in the process of renovating the golf course and clubhouse. The first phase of the clubhouse changes will already be done next weekend, with the remainder of the changes scheduled to be completed later this spring, including the addition of the esteemed Fuzion Food Group running food services for Willow Run this year. Be sure to check out some pictures of the Willow Run clubhouse renovations below. Click here to visit the Willow Run website for more info on the construction project and the course.
USGolfTV/SDGolfTV in the news yet again. Yep, we’re kind of a big deal.