- Improve Putting: The Medicus Putting Alley Can Help | REVIEW
- PGA Tour Preview: FedExCup Playoffs – The Barclays Picks & Predictions | #playoffs #barclays
- Ryder Cup Captain Picks Speculation Podcast: Who Will Tom Watson Go With for the 2014 Gleneagles Ryder Cup? | #RyderCup
- Camilo Villegas, a Thursday 63 + Sunday 63 Equals a Win at the 2014 Wyndham Championship | #Camilo
- Where Would Major #15 Rank in Tiger Woods Career?
- Robin Williams on Golf: One of the Greatest Comedians to Ever Exist
- PGA Tour Preview: 2014 Wyndham Championship Picks & Predictions – ‘Last Game of the Season’ | #wyndham #pgatour
- Jimmy Fallon and PGA Tour Superlatives [VIDEO]: Angel Cabrera, Chris Kirk, Brendon De Jonge, Rory McIlroy and Tiger Woods Mug-Shot Jabs | #Fallon
- Rickie Fowler In The Majors 2014: A Major Season To Be Remembered With The Greats? | #Rickie
- Welcome One, Welcome All– Enter, The Rory McIlroy Era | PGA Championship
Willow Run Golf Course New Ownership
- Updated: December 23, 2011
Willow Run is pleased to announce that it will be under new ownership effective 12/31/11. The new ownership consists of several local business owners of the Sioux Falls, SD area. According to Willow Run, the new ownership’s goal will be to, “Keep Willow Run a locally owned business that will be considered a landmark facility for the Sioux Falls Community for years to come.”
This Tuesday, December 27th from 4-6pm, Willow Run is inviting the public to a reception at the course to meet the new owners. In addition, it will also be an opportunity to give thanks to Willow Run Golf Course Director Don Isaacson and thank him for his many years of service. Refreshments and hors d’oeuvres will be served.
Willow Run Golf Course is located just minutes east of Sioux Falls and is a 6,660 yard par 71 layout designed by renowned architect Joel Goldstrand.
Congratulations to Willow Run and its new ownership!