- Top-5 Mike Malaska Golf Instructional Videos on YouTube
- Mike Malaska Has Launched a New Website: MalaskaGolf.com
- New Scotty Cameron Putters Hit the Market in 2017; Newport and Futura [PHOTOS]
- 5 Reasons Why Vietnam Should be At the Top of Your Golf Bucket List
- 5 Videos Explaining Ben Hogan Secrets That Changed His Career
- Steurer & Jacoby: Wonderfully Made, Premium, Hand-Crafted Golf Bags
- The Bryson DeChambeau Putting Style Has the Golf World Shaking Collective Head
- The GX-7 Metal: GX7Golf.com for More “Consistency?”
- This Story with Jon Rahm Should Give You Golfing Perspective
- Phil Mickelson Short Game Videos: Gold Nuggets on YouTube
Save Strokes with This Course Management Tool
- Updated: January 26, 2017
If I told you of a trick to save one stroke off your game every round would you do it?
Maybe, maybe not. I mean it’s just one teeny stroke right?
Well, what if you could save one stroke every nine holes? Now I see your ears perk up a bit.
Don’t answer yet, because I’m not done.
For you loyal reader of USGolfTV.com, I will tell you about a secret to take one less stroke off your score every, not 9, not 7, not 6, but EVERY THREE HOLES!
That’s six strokes a round.
Turn a 100 into a 94. A 90 into an 84. An 84 into a 78.
That is real progress with the key word being “real.” This isn’t a scam. The secret is called One Less Stroke and you don’t have to spend hours and hours at the driving range or putting green to perfect it.
Gary Player once said the greatest thing about Jack Nicklaus was the 12 inches between his ears. His mind was better than anybody else that ever played. He knew he was better than you. You knew he was better than you. And most important, he knew that you knew he was better. He also knew how to play smart and eliminate mistakes from happening.Gary Player once said the greatest thing about Jack Nicklaus was the 12 inches between his ears. Click To Tweet
When you play do you have a strategy for every hole or do you just automatically reach for your driver and hope to hit it as far as possible? Do you try and it shots you’ve never practiced and have about a 1% chance of pulling off? All those doubles on your card can easily be reduced to bogeys and pars through the One Less Stroke system.
PGA Teaching Pro Todd Kolb has created the One Less Stroke training aid to help you with the mental part of the game. He breaks it down into ten categories: Arrival, Chipping green warm up, Putting warm up, Teeing off, Approach shots, Getting out of trouble, Chipping, Bunkers, Greens and Post round. Learn to think your way around the course
Failing to prepare is preparing to fail. You wouldn’t build a house without a blueprint or a survey because that’s not smart. One Less Stroke will give you the blueprint in your mind for achieving your best results on the course.
It comes with a money back guarantee so you really have nothing to lose. My guess is you will quickly see how mental mistakes and a negative mindset have been affecting your game. Let the lessons you learn from One Less Stroke make you a better player today.
A million dollar swing doesn’t do you a lot of good if you have a one dollar head.