- Gary Player’s Workout Regiment STRONG at Age 80
- 3 Keys to Your Golf Setup to Hit a Draw: “3…is a Magic Number” [VIDEO]
- A Good Use for Home-Improvement Lasers to Make More Putts
- Jack Nicklaus Academies of Golf Extend into 10 Countries Worldwide
- SureOut Wedge by Callaway Golf: The Next “Do-It-All” Wedge
- TeeOff.com by PGA Tour: Tee Times at 3000+ Golf Courses on an App
- 5 Jack Nicklaus Lessons That Will Help Your Golf Game
- 4 Cool Ways Drones Have a Future In Golf
- 4 Wonderful Lessons for Playing Golf in the Wind
- USGA and R&A Massive Rule Changes: And A Few We Would Have Liked
Crazy Guy Photobombs the U.S. Open Awards Ceremony- “Enjoy the Jail Cell Pal”
- Updated: June 17, 2012
Webb Simpson won the U.S. Open on Sunday at the Olympic Club, but possibly the most memorable moment from the day will be this crazy yahoo guy who decided to photobomb the winner’s interview. Hands down the most hilarious part is the USGA’s Mike Davis as he springs out, grabs the lunatic and pulls him straight off the screen seemingly straight from an SNL skit or something. Watch it again and again, and it just gets funnier each time. Best part about it is Webb Simpson’s line to the crazy man as he’s being pulled away- “Enjoy the jail cell pal.” Classic!
The only question I have is, if you’re going to have your 15 seconds of fame followed by some jail time and a lifetime of humility, wouldn’t you at least come up with something better to say than to sound like a drunken owl? I guess that guy’s hat (or whatever that was) answers that question.