Bushnell has long been the leaders in the rangefinder space. Year after year, product after product, Bushnell creates long-lasting, industry leading technology.
When you need to know a yardage, you trust Bushnell. Isn’t that true?
Nothing new to report on that front with the new Bushnell Pro X2 Rangefinder.
With the latest piece of Bushnell technology, they’ve focused on taking the things they’ve done really well for a long time—accuracy, ease-of-use, and durability—and worked to optimize those features and improve the product.
Todd Kolb, the Director of Instruction at USGolfTV, sat down to discuss how the Bushnell X2 Rangefinder has continued to push forward as a leader in the rangefinder space.
In looking at the new Bushnell X2 Rangefinder,
1. The Design
When working with a new piece of technology, one of the first elements anyone notices is the design, look, and feel of a product. With Bushnell’s new sleek design, they have one of the most user-friendly products on the market today.
It’s comfortable and designed for performance. Rugged, durable, sleek, and professional. The design of the Bushnell Pro X2 rangefinder is second-to-none.
When looking to purchase a product like a rangefinder, one of the key elements is finding a product that is going to last a long time. Durability, durability, durability.
That’s why Bushnell’s adding a waterproof feature was so critical. How often do you see it, when someone carries two clubs to the tee and their rangefinder. After gaining a yardage, it’s time to hit the shot. Where does the rangefinder end up?
Unfortunately, more times than not, it ends up on the ground. Sprinklers, rain, and dew accumulate on the ground, so having a waterproof device like the Pro X2 is key.
3. Slope Technology
The USGA has changed their rules, where you can use a product that has a slope reading featured. This is important for anyone who wants a product that can serve two purposes: use during a practice round gaining various yardages and use during tournament play.
Before, products measuring slope would not be allowed at all, but with the USGA’s ruling, golfers simply need to have the feature for slope in the “off” position. With the Bushnell Pro X2, this is very easy to do.
- Slope-Switch Technology
- Great for the non-USGA events we play in.
- Rubber Armored Metal Housing
- For added durability during anger tosses.
- IPX7 Fully Waterproof
- Useful in the rain, wind, and around water hazards.
- PinSeeker with JOLT Technology
- For ideal flag hunting conditions.
- Accurate to a 1/2 yard
- Awesome technology, even if half yards don’t matter to many of us amateurs.
- Ranges 5-1,300 Yds; 450+ Yds to a Flag
- For those 1,300 yard par-5s that are coming to a US Open near you.
- Dual Display Technology
- For the color blind golfer in your family.
- 6X Magnification
- Detailed views from the green that’s 267 yards away.
- 2nd Generation E.S.P.
- Extreme Speed Precision for when you need a yardage fast.
- Fast Focus System
- When slow play is not an option.
- Stable-Grip Technology
- When the pressure spikes and you need that extra touch of grip.
With this product, our friends at Bushnell have another winner.
If you want to join the legions of touring professional, collegiate champions, and elite amateurs using the best rangefinder the planet has to offer, look no further than our friends at Bushnell golf.