How to Hit Driver for Distance vs Accuracy
Driver Distance vs Driver Accuracy – How to Hit Driver
We all love hitting driver as far as we can, but there are days and courses where shots in play are much more important.
In this golf lesson, we discuss a few things you can do in your driver setup to learn how to hit a driver more accurately, so you can start playing your second shots from more fairways!
How to Hit Driver for Distance
- In your golf setup, golf ball position for driver should be off the inside of the lead heel
- golf ball height should be teed so half the ball is above the crown of the driver at address
How to Hit Driver for Accuracy
- golf ball position should be slightly back in the stance, but still forward of center
- Driver tee height should be at a point where the ball should only be slightly higher than the crown of the golf club
- The tee height driver tip helps more than the average amateur would think