- The USGA Will Discontinue the State Team Championship
- 5 Reasons You DON’T Get Better at Golf [VIDEO]
- Who is “Golf Best Without a Major” Now?
- A Popular Myth Proved False: Why is a Round of Golf 18 Holes?
- A Proper Putting Stroke Should be 60/40 (VIDEO)
- In Another Year, But Not This Year: Sergio’s Moment
- The Swing Catalyst App: Improve Your Game From Your Phone
- 2017 Silver Cup: Who Will Be Low Amateur at the 2017 Masters?
- 2017 Masters Preview: Picks and Predictions for the 2017 Green Jacket
- What is the Science of the Slice?
What is the Science of the Slice?
- Updated: April 1, 2017
Slice holds a permanent place in golf vernacular.
The golfer and non-golfer alike both know exactly what it is. It’s that big banana thing that never ends up in a good place. Even if you aim for it and it ends up in the fairway, it’s a shot that sits miles behind your playing partners.
What to do?
Here at USGolfTV, we want to help.
Over the years, we’ve developed a ton of content for how to cure the slice, including blogs like this, this, this, this, and this. Our team also spent months developing a video product designed to help you learn fundamentals and techniques to eliminate the slice from your game in our product called Tour Draw.
But drills alone to solve the issues of a slice wasn’t enough for many golfers.
Many golfers wanted to learn more. They wanted to actually UNDERSTAND what was happening that caused a slice. They wanted the information.
After all, knowledge is power.
Born of it was The Science of the Slice.
An all-inclusive deep dive into the technology, The Science of the Slice takes the elements surrounding the slice and explains them bit-by-bit, step-by-step. It’s heady stuff, but it explains the EXACT reason why golfers have struggled with a slice for so long.
Here’s the best part about it…
We put this program together absolutely free! It’s 26-pages that you can download to your computer, put on your iPad, download to your phone, or print out—all for FREE.
We didn’t want to make money of this. We feel some of this knowledge is knowledge the masses should have.
Please, if you download it, leave comments. we want to know what you’ve learned and what more you desire from the Science of the Slice.