- The USGA Will Discontinue the State Team Championship
- 5 Reasons You DON’T Get Better at Golf [VIDEO]
- Who is “Golf Best Without a Major” Now?
- A Popular Myth Proved False: Why is a Round of Golf 18 Holes?
- A Proper Putting Stroke Should be 60/40 (VIDEO)
- In Another Year, But Not This Year: Sergio’s Moment
- The Swing Catalyst App: Improve Your Game From Your Phone
- 2017 Silver Cup: Who Will Be Low Amateur at the 2017 Masters?
- 2017 Masters Preview: Picks and Predictions for the 2017 Green Jacket
- What is the Science of the Slice?
Still dealing with that nasty slice? If you’ve been struggling for months, years or even DECADES to fix your slice…why wouldn’t you give this a look? Instead of wasting hundreds of dollars looking for new clubs to fix your shot, save yourself some money (and several headaches).Learn More About Tour Draw
The Prairie Secret
Nobody is born with a “golf gene.” The Prairie Secret, the first golf improvement program which provides a step-by-step plan for you to follow over a 30 day period. Applying “The Prairie Secret” consistently over 30 days… now that brings real power to the improvement process. And that’s why I know you can make a dramatic and positive shift in your scores… every aspect of your game… and the amount of enjoyment you get from golf.Learn More About The Prairie Secret
One Less Stroke
It’s as simple as these three words: ONE. LESS. STROKE. How many times have you looked at your scorecard at the end of a round and thought, “Man, if I could have just cut that 6 down to a 5" or "If I just hadn’t 3 putted on that hole" or "If I just hit a better drive on that one par 4 I wouldn’t have that triple bogey"? This is the system that helps you seize control of your game and start hitting better shots with more control and consistency, while also playing smarter, every time you tee it up.Learn More About One Less Stroke
Knowing your exact distance on all your clubs can be easily worth 4, 5, 6, or even more strokes a round. No new swing ideas, no little trick you are trying this week, not a brand new putter you think will push you over the edge. Just having a little more knowledge of your own game could drastically change your scores. Swing Caddie also tells your swing speed, ball speed, smash factor, and accuracy, all at a price much lower than you'd expect.Learn More About Swing Caddie